Hi again, well I went to Las Vegas last weekend because it was Aubree's birthday and dance recital. It was alot of fun. Plus, Lana performed with her clogging class at a county fair. She does great! Kylee is growing up fast and is talking so good. Aubree had a fun birthday and is so smart. I can't believe the words she can read. She even corrected me on a word I was pronouncing. Lana and I also went one night out to eat and bought ice cream. Jon took us to his office and we were able to see his Woodstock poster. His office is so nice! Here are a few pictures of the trip. Well, till next time :-)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looks fun! It has been a long time since we have had a chance to visit Vegas. Cute blog too!
Post a Comment